PDA

توجه ! این یک نسخه آرشیو شده میباشد و در این حالت شما عکسی را مشاهده نمیکنید برای مشاهده کامل متن و عکسها بر روی لینک مقابل کلیک کنید : Embassy of eIsrael

Maelyn
10/04/27, 07:40 PM
I thank everyone for the warm welcome! I also hope we can keep RL out of eRepublik. and learn to work together for common goals.

In a few days I will post some information here about our current government. In the meantime, please feel free to add me to your friend's list in the game! Also, if you have any questions for me, you can post them here or send me a PM in the game. I'll do my best to answer. :)

behrang
10/04/27, 08:38 PM
so good my friend.i will add you as soon as possible
i will wait for your topic to know about your governments
regards

Maelyn
10/04/30, 09:44 AM
As promised, here is the list of our government officers for this term.

President –Sir Valaro Volcrum. (Franz Kafka was elected on April 5<SUP>th</SUP>. Due to real life commitments, he has had to step down.)<O:p></O:p>
<O:p> </O:p>
Vice President: Perfect Knight

MoD: Aeroner
General of IDF: Maelyn
Vice MoD: Bazoomim
Support/planning adviser: Zaib Atsu

MoF: Sam Krakower
Vice MoF: Boer boeti

MoFA: Jewyoyo
Vice MoFA: Elianna Zamir
Special Envoy to Phoenix: *vacant*
Intern – Phoenix relations: 70MD II
Intern: Kirpialper
Co-ordinator Ambassador Network: Baglamas

Ministry of Immigration and New Players: Bloodger
Vice-Minister New Players – Mrsjholiday
Vice-Minister Citizenship - Bennychka

Minister of Business and Investment – *vacant*
Vice Minister - *vacant*<O:p></O:p>
This is a new ministry, primarily concerned with preparing for v2.

Ministry of Information – Hyman Roth
Press and Public Relations – Thain Peretz
Translation Bureau Chief – Thain Peretz
Forum Admins co-ordinator - Yibgib
I have a question for you: Can you give me the names (or links) to any eRepublik newspapers that you would consider good or important to read to learn more about your country? I'd like to learn as much as I can about how eIran works, so I can understand your culture and views better.
Thanks!
Maelyn

behrang
10/04/30, 10:58 AM
you can use my newspaper :D

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/ebtekar-newspaper-177634/1

rezaphoto
10/04/30, 11:05 AM
بهرنگ بیا آبروی ما رو بردی ... به این اسرائیلی هم میگی مشترک روزنامت بشه... عجب رویی داری :d

Maelyn
10/05/01, 01:23 AM
matrix2008: Subscribed! Thanks!

rezaphoto: I apologize. My translation software seems to be having trouble with what you wrote. I'm not sure I understand the comment. Can you try again?

rezaphoto
10/05/01, 02:04 AM
یکی بیاد پاسخ بالای من رو محترمانه برای ایشون ترجمه کنه :d

behrang
10/05/01, 10:49 AM
رضا ببند به تو چه من با اجنبی میحرفم؟؟

@ maelyn
rezaphoto can't write in English and don't want say anything important :D

he said sth to me :D

Serket
10/05/02, 01:26 AM
rezaphoto is my new idol!!! i also have the same question..

:)

rezaphoto
10/05/02, 02:25 AM
آقا idol (این دوله) یعنی چی؟

درسته انگلیسی حالیمون نمیشه ولی یه چیزایی میفهمیم :d

Serket
10/05/02, 09:55 AM
عبادت

Poopak
10/05/03, 11:28 PM
I'm sure you and other friends have seen this
http://www.erepublik.com/en/rankings/news/1/56

I can add that the number of articles - or newspapers - in English are very limited here. Translating other articles written in Persian is somehow difficult for most of foreigners since the Google doesn't work properly with the style people use

So, if you are really interested to find some good articles about Iran, i.e. history, culture, political stances, etc. I'm recommending you to read our CP newspaper: http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/add-persian-language-192979/1 , have a look at this article to see political and somehow historical events related to Iran: http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/exclusive-interview-with-mofa-of-eiran-1219660/1/20 and check wiki for Iran's RL. In and Out of game differences are not really important except fun! Have a good time and enjoy your stay

Maelyn
10/05/06, 09:37 AM
Thank you Poopak :) I don't know if I mentioned it, but I actually lived in RL Iran for a few years as a young girl. I have very fond memories of it. (I lived in Tehran, but also visited a village near the Caspian Sea for summer vacation, and went to a small town south of Tehran on a school field trip) Every Iranian I have ever met has been really nice. I consider Iranians to be some of the nicest people in the world - friendly, open, and passionate about life. I know RL=/= eRep, but I do hope at least some of what I remember of the culture is true in game as well. :)

Maelyn
10/05/10, 07:35 AM
Hello again! The elections were several days ago, but our new President just announced his cabinet today. The article is here:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/cabinet-few-updates-and-a-vision--1358386/1/20

The new cabinet is:

Cabinet:

VP:Sam Krakower
MoD: Aeroner
vMoD:BaZooMiM
MoF: Bennychka
vMoF: Franz Kafka
MoFA : Sam Krakower
vMoFA: Daniel HaChewer
MoNP: Joel177
vMoNP: MrsJholiday

there are three more offices that are to be established and more details will be presented by sam or myself.

1. V2 ministry the goal and reason for making this is quite clear. we are assembling a team for that. few people should know that they are allready in this.
2. babyboom ministry and preservation of the population this also is quite clear. an office that focuses on creating a babyboom and preserving it. ( if we get babyboom of 500 people and loose 250 its not so baby boom eh ? )
3. our differences by our demographics and RL position is quite there. and sam and me want this to go away. by creating an office which solely focuses on that matter. we believe we could mend the tear in our community and that directly connects to our efficency as a nation.

I hope all is well with you! I'll try to post here again soon!

Serket
10/05/16, 09:58 PM
3. our differences by our demographics and RL position is quite there. and sam and me want this to go away. by creating an office which solely focuses on that matter. we believe we could mend the tear in our community and that directly connects to our efficency as a nation.

RL = Real Life.
I hope to attain an Babyboom. Inshallah!
There is a code that is respected real life should not interfere in the games. RL monstrosities of Israel must not interfere with ingame eIsrael.
Shalom!

abbas ghaderi
10/05/17, 12:26 AM
آینا چی میگن؟ بلد نیستن فارسی حرف بزنن؟