موضوعات: 9,217
نوشته ها: 156,053
کاربران: 5,710
آنلاين ها: 10
کاربر جديد:

هم اکنون شهروند ايريپابليک شويد

با مراجعه به ويکي از جديدترين آموزش ها و اطلاعات در خصوص ايريپابليک باخبر شويد.
صفحه خانگي اضافه به علاقمندي ها نقشه سايت

صفحه 2 از 2 نخستنخست 12
نمایش نتایج: از شماره 11 تا 16 , از مجموع 16

موضوع: Embassy of eIsrael

نوشته ها
    مشاهده پروفايل}     افزودن به ليست دوستان   مشاهده گروه هاي اجتماعي
    تشکر

پیش فرض

عبادت

نوشته ها
    تشکر

پیش فرض

I'm sure you and other friends have seen this
    http://www.erepublik.com/en/rankings/news/1/56

I can add that the number of articles - or newspapers - in English are very limited here. Translating other articles written in Persian is somehow difficult for most of foreigners since the Google doesn't work properly with the style people use

So, if you are really interested to find some good articles about Iran, i.e. history, culture, political stances, etc. I'm recommending you to read our CP newspaper: http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspape...guage-192979/1 , have a look at this article to see political and somehow historical events related to Iran: http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/...n-1219660/1/20 and check wiki for Iran's RL. In and Out of game differences are not really important except fun! Have a good time and enjoy your stay

3. 4 کاربر زیر از Poopak برای این پست مفید تشکر کرده اند:

behrang (10/05/06),JACK C. HAMMER (10/05/04),Maelyn (10/05/10),Serket (10/05/04)

نوشته ها
    تشکر

پیش فرض

Thank you Poopak I don't know if I mentioned it, but I actually lived in RL Iran for a few years as a young girl. I have very fond memories of it. (I lived in Tehran, but also visited a village near the Caspian Sea for summer vacation, and went to a small town south of Tehran on a school field trip) Every Iranian I have ever met has been really nice. I consider Iranians to be some of the nicest people in the world - friendly, open, and passionate about life. I know RL=/= eRep, but I do hope at least some of what I remember of the culture is true in game as well.

5. 2 کاربر زیر از Maelyn برای این پست مفید تشکر کرده اند:

Poopak (10/05/09),wolfman_741 (10/05/10)

نوشته ها
    تشکر

پیش فرض

Hello again! The elections were several days ago, but our new President just announced his cabinet today. The article is here:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/...--1358386/1/20

The new cabinet is:

Cabinet:

VP:Sam Krakower
    MoD: Aeroner
    vMoD:BaZooMiM
    MoF: Bennychka
    vMoF: Franz Kafka
    MoFA : Sam Krakower
    vMoFA: Daniel HaChewer
    MoNP: Joel177
    vMoNP: MrsJholiday

there are three more offices that are to be established and more details will be presented by sam or myself.

1. V2 ministry the goal and reason for making this is quite clear. we are assembling a team for that. few people should know that they are allready in this.
    2. babyboom ministry and preservation of the population this also is quite clear. an office that focuses on creating a babyboom and preserving it. ( if we get babyboom of 500 people and loose 250 its not so baby boom eh ? )
    3. our differences by our demographics and RL position is quite there. and sam and me want this to go away. by creating an office which solely focuses on that matter. we believe we could mend the tear in our community and that directly connects to our efficency as a nation.

I hope all is well with you! I'll try to post here again soon!

7. کاربران زیر از Maelyn به خاطر این پست مفید تشکر کرده اند:

wolfman_741 (10/05/10)

نوشته ها
    تشکر

پیش فرض

3. our differences by our demographics and RL position is quite there. and sam and me want this to go away. by creating an office which solely focuses on that matter. we believe we could mend the tear in our community and that directly connects to our efficency as a nation.
    RL = Real Life.
    I hope to attain an Babyboom. Inshallah!
    There is a code that is respected real life should not interfere in the games. RL monstrosities of Israel must not interfere with ingame eIsrael.
    Shalom!

نوشته ها
    تشکر

پیش فرض

آینا چی میگن؟ بلد نیستن فارسی حرف بزنن؟
    زشير شتر خوردن و سوسمار-------- عرب را بجائي رسيده است كار
    كه تاج كياني كند ارزو-------------- تفو بر تو اي چرخ گردون تفو

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.