موضوعات: 9,217
نوشته ها: 156,053
کاربران: 5,710
آنلاين ها: 10
کاربر جديد:

هم اکنون شهروند ايريپابليک شويد

با مراجعه به ويکي از جديدترين آموزش ها و اطلاعات در خصوص ايريپابليک باخبر شويد.
صفحه خانگي اضافه به علاقمندي ها نقشه سايت

نمایش نتایج: از شماره 1 تا 5 , از مجموع 5

موضوع: Embassy of eIndia

نوشته ها
    مشاهده پروفايل}     افزودن به ليست دوستان   مشاهده گروه هاي اجتماعي
    تشکر

Smile Embassy of eIndia

Salam eIran!

My name is Jelen od Potoka and I have been appointed ambassador of eIndia in your eCountry.
    I have been playing eRepublik for 14 months and during that time I obtained almost all duties a player can obtain.Still,
    I have alot to experience and that is why I am looking forward to communicate with you and coordinate diplomatic relations between eIran and eIndia.

I am RL Croatian who lives in Croatia-a small country in southern/central Europe.
    I speak Croatian, English and German.I also learn Spanish and Farsi(Persian) but unfortunatly it isn't on the level high enough to use it here even tho it helped me alot when registering on this forum.

eIndian gouvernment for this month(may) you can find listed in this article:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspape...times-203120/1

and something about history in this oveview:

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/.../1/20#comments

I will be spending time on #eIran chanel on rizon...my nick is Jelen so if you have any question about eIndian political parties, population, economy or anything else feel free to ask.
    This also works for me-if you want to know more about me in eRepublik or IRL feel free to ask.
    I appreciate meeting peoples of different countries and cultures and this is one of the reasons I play this game, even tho it is only a game.

I guess this post is too long already but I will like to add a few more sentences...

As always I will be completely honest in my work but will also play the game.
    Again, I hope I will be a part of the new age of friendly diplomatic relations between our eContries.

Jai Hind !

2. 7 کاربر زیر از Jelen od Potoka برای این پست مفید تشکر کرده اند:

abbas ghaderi (10/05/20),Ali Emami (10/05/20),gipsy.Shadow (10/05/20),M0hammad (10/05/20),TrueEnzo (10/05/20),Vampire (10/05/20),wolfman_741 (10/06/12)

نوشته ها
    تشکر

پیش فرض

این سفیر هنر هستش؟ چی گفته الان؟ اینجا چی میخواد؟
    زشير شتر خوردن و سوسمار-------- عرب را بجائي رسيده است كار
    كه تاج كياني كند ارزو-------------- تفو بر تو اي چرخ گردون تفو

4. کاربران زیر از abbas ghaderi به خاطر این پست مفید تشکر کرده اند:

Jelen od Potoka (10/05/21)

نوشته ها
    مشاهده پروفايل}   درجه نظامي Recruit :   افزودن به ليست دوستان   مشاهده گروه هاي اجتماعي
    تشکر

پیش فرض

I'm Mofa of eIran and I welcome u here
    I checked his position and he's confirmed to be here.
    I hope to have good relations from now on between eIran-eIndia

id= trueenzo9 تو همه مسنجرها
    سند تو ال = ایگنور
    اون تشکرتو نمی خوام ،اون نظر و قدمتو می خوام

6. 2 کاربر زیر از TrueEnzo برای این پست مفید تشکر کرده اند:

Genius.IR (10/05/20),Jelen od Potoka (10/05/20)

نوشته ها
    تشکر

پیش فرض

Please Write ZirNevis FARSI !

به کوروش چه خواهيم گفت؟
    اگر سر بر آرد ز خاک ، اگر باز پرسد ز ما ، چه شد دين زرتشت پاک ؟ چه شد ملک ايران زمين ؟
    کجايند مردان اين سرزمين ؟ چه آمد سر خوي ايران پرستي ؟
    چه امد سر فرزندان ايران زمين ؟

8. 2 کاربر زیر از M0hammad برای این پست مفید تشکر کرده اند:

Ali Emami (10/05/20),Jelen od Potoka (10/05/21)

نوشته ها
    تشکر

Thumbs up

Srry I have been apsent for some time...there have been some forum malfunctions.

All working now...

Allow me to represent the New India:

The newly elected president is hs1975.
    This month we also faced TO attempt...but, like the last 7 months we won this time as well.

A new thing in our administration represents this organization, president's office which will be used from now on by all future Indian presidents. The current gouvernment staff you can find in the official presidental newspaper.

The main goal of the new administration is something we never had-control over all Indian original territoires.

Some of our citizens organised this contest, I believe you know of it ...with all those advertisement they used.

These are just some signs of our rebirth.
    I am sure you want to know something about Karnatka, too.
    David Forde is the only neggotiator and the agreement has been made that usa will leave in 7-8 weeks-thats 5-6 weeks from now.

---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Sorry I have been apsent for some time...there have been some forum malfunctions.
    All working now...

Allow me to represent the New India:

The newly elected president is hs1975.
    This month we also faced TO attempt...but, like the last 7 months we won this time as well.

A new thing in our administration represents this organization, president's office which will be used from now on by all future Indian presidents. The current gouvernment members you can find in the official presidental newspaper.

The main goal of the new administration is something we never had-control over all Indian original territoires.

Some of our citizens organised this contest, I believe you know of it ...with all those advertisement they used.

These are just some signs of our rebirth.
    I am sure you want to know something about Karnatka, too.
    David Forde is the only neggotiator and the agreement has been made that usa will leave in 7-8 weeks-thats 5-6 weeks from now.

and...

Our two administrations(Iranian and Indian) have agreed to new peace conversations...wish us luck.

Jelen od Potoka,

ambassador to Phoenix countries and MoFA of India

10. 3 کاربر زیر از Jelen od Potoka برای این پست مفید تشکر کرده اند:

shahin777 (10/06/25),TrueEnzo (10/06/13),tstsst (10/07/01)

مجوز های ارسال و ویرایش

• شما نمیتوانید موضوع جدیدی ارسال کنید
  • شما امکان ارسال پاسخ را ندارید
  • شما نمیتوانید فایل پیوست کنید.
  • شما نمیتوانید پست های خود را ویرایش کنید
  •